Need help enrolling in classes?
How to Enroll in Classes Online
- Meet with your advisor; After your first semester, registration clearance must be granted by your advisor for each semester.
- MyRSU allows students to browse their class schedules and enroll in courses over the web
- After logging in, click on student, advising and registration: Complete Registration Agreement
- Click Add/Drop Courses to view courses and enroll
- How To Register Online (pdf)
How to Enroll in Classes In Person
- Documentation required: Photo ID; Enrollment card with all required signatures
- Claremore students may enroll at the Registrar’s Office located on the Second Floor on Markham Hall
- Pryor or Bartlesville students may enroll in the main office
- Students can use their class schedule to obtain additional resources on campus.
- The students RSU class schedule will be required for Books, Student ID, and Parking Permit.
- Claremore students may obtain Student ID’s and Parking Permits in the ID Card Office located on the second floor of Markham Hall, Room 206.
- Pryor and Bartlesville students may obtain Student ID’s and Parking Permits in the main branch office.