The Hillcat Nation Welcomes You: Transferring to Rogers State University
Maybe you’re a numbers whiz in accounting who wants to up your business skills. Maybe you have a knack for communication and want to apply it in video or mass media. Or perhaps you have a passion for criminal justice and want to expand your career opportunities in law enforcement or government.
Whether these sound like you or you have a different academic or career goal, transferring to Rogers State University prepares you to take the next step toward your future. RSU offers numerous paths to living out your passion, from health to fine arts to psychology.
If you’re considering transferring colleges to complete your degree at a four-year institution, the Hillcat Nation welcomes you. Here, you’ll benefit from a student-first approach that helps you realize your goals and a seamless experience transferring to RSU from colleges all over Oklahoma.
Become a Hillcat, Regardless of Where You Started: Transferring Colleges in Oklahoma
Whether you started your degree program at a nearby community college or another public university in Oklahoma, you’ll find transferring to RSU easy and exciting. We hold transfer agreements with the colleges listed below to help you retain the credits you’ve already earned.
Don’t see your school on the list? Contact our admissions team at 918-343-7727 or [email protected] – or use the Oklahoma State Regents’ Transfer Matrix to view the courses that automatically transfer to Rogers State University.
Explore program options if you’re transferring credits from Northeastern Oklahoma A&M.Learn More
Learn more about transferring credits or programs from Tulsa Community College.Learn More
Learn more about transferring credits or programs from OSU Institute of Technology.Learn More
Why Transfer to Rogers State University?
Beyond smoothly transferring credits from your current school, you’ll also experience the benefits all Hillcats enjoy – small classes, a rich campus life, and hands-on learning opportunities. Learn at our Claremore campus for the traditional college experience, or join one of our branch campuses in Bartlesville or Pryor for an equally welcoming environment.
Transferring to Rogers State University also means:
- A student-first approach. At RSU, you’ll learn from attentive faculty who know you by name. Most of our courses feature an average student-to-faculty ratio of 16:1.
- In-demand degree programs. Choose from bachelor’s programs that rank among the top 10 degrees Oklahoma employers look for. Find your program.
- Resources that help you succeed. Get academic, financial and personal support with personalized advising, 24/7 library resources, scholarship opportunities, and excellent on-campus housing options.
- Real-world experience. Prepare for your career in one of our community partnership programs, an internship, or project-based courses. View recent student projects and partnerships.
Learn on a Campus Full of Life and Opportunity
Transferring to Rogers State University means more than just transferring credits. You’ll also join a vibrant community with endless ways to connect and forge friendships. From cheering on your fellow Hillcats on the basketball court to competing in Esports, you’ll enjoy everything you could do at a larger institution with the closeness of a smaller campus community.
Financial Aid for Transfer Students at RSU
We’re firmly committed to ensuring you can transfer to Rogers State University, regardless of your financial situation. If you’re transferring colleges and are interested in scholarship opportunities, RSU offers three options:
- RSU Connect. Transfer students incoming in fall semesters with a 3.0 GPA are eligible for a scholarship of up to $1,250/year for three years.
- Spring Start. Students who transfer to Rogers State University can apply for a $500 scholarship for Spring Start if they have a 2.75 GPA.
- Phi Theta Kappa. Phi Theta Kappa students transferring to RSU can receive up to $1,000 for on-campus housing with proof of membership.